Skip to main content
- We are a VOLUNTARY Organization in the true sense of the word.
- We have not had a single paid employee since inception in 1989.
- All of us meet our own out of pocket expenses on tours. Our wage and travel bills are “NIL”.
- We receive donations voluntarily for our program because of our impeccable integrity.
- We pass on the entire contribution of the donor to the beneficiary.
- We furnish detailed account of utilization of their contributions to all donors individually.
- Our administrative expenses are met from small amounts of interest on bank balances.
- We select beneficiaries objectively leaving no scope for discretion.
- We have developed systems and processes for effective implementation of our programs.
- We have an active Database of BREAD Scholars, Chrildren’s libraries in govt. schools and Donors. This data is available to all concerned.
- Our Annual Reports showing Audited Accounts are on our website.
- We are transparent, objective and unbiased in all our activities.