The laudable effort of ‘Vidyadaanam’ is inspiring many donors to augment our funds. Let us repay our debt to the society by lending a hand to the underprivileged ones. Join us in this Mission.
1. Sponsor a BREAD Children’s Library with a donation of Rs. 35,000.
2. A donation of Rs. 2,250 will help add 80 new books to an existing BREAD Children’s Library.
3. Sponsor a BREAD Scholar with a donation of Rs.12,000 for pursuing two-year D.Ed. course.
4. Donate Rs.6,000 for a D.Ed. scholarship for a year.
5. Donations in any denomination are welcome.
6. BREAD gives annual statements of account of utilization of contribution to all donors.
• Bread Society is registered with FCRA. NRIs can donate directly or through eligible Institutions to claim tax credit facility.
• Donations to BREAD Society are eligible for Income Tax exemption U/s 80 (G) of I. T. Act.
• Indian donors may do NEFT/RTGS transfers to Basic Research Education And Development Society’s Andhra Bank Account (ABFSB # 013910029900006) with Gagan Mahal Road Branch, IFSC: ANDB0000139
• Secretary will mail receipts for donations.
Secretary: Ph# +91-9391357141 / +91-9342109434
Head Office: BREAD Society, Plot #: 1300 A, Road #: 66, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033
Admn. Office: Plot# 3 IDA, Ramanayyapeta, Kakinada 533005 East Godavari Dt. Andhra Pradesh
PLEASE BROWSE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
Head Office: Plot#: 1300A, Road#: 66, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033.
Administrative Office: Plot#: 3 IDA, Ramanayyapeta, Kakinada – 533005, Andhra Pradesh
Cell: +919391357141, +919342109434, +918029741656